MOOV NOW PERSONAL COACH & SPORTS TRACKER COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This competition is promoted by Horizon Leisure Centres whose registered address is Havant Leisure Centre, Civic Centre Road, Havant, Hampshire, PO9 2AY. In these terms and conditions (the ‘Rules’) Horizon Leisure Centres shall be referred to as ‘Horizon’.
• By entering this competition, you agree to be bound by these Rules.
• The competition prize is a Moov Now Personal Coach and Sports Tracker (the Prize).
• The prize is subject to availability, non-transferable and there are no cash alternatives.
• There are 40 prizes to be won but only one prize can be won by any one individual. (20 AT Havant Leisure Centre and 20 at Waterlooville Leisure Centre)
• This competition is open only to fully paid-up Platinum Members of Horizon (whether based at Havant or Waterlooville Leisure Centres) and aged 18 years or over as at 1st Sept2017 and who remain fully paid-up Platinum Members of Horizon until midnight on the closing date of the competition.
• Employees of Horizon, their families, agents or anyone else professionally associated with the competition are not eligible to participate.
• To enter the competition, fill in an official Horizon ‘Win a Moov Now Sports Tracker’ Card and place the fully completed card in the clearly marked ‘Win a Moov Now Sports Tracker Competition’ box situated on the Reception Desk in the Gym at either Havant or Waterlooville Leisure Centres. Entrants must repeat this process for each new referral. Horizon Sales staff will contact all referrals with a view to converting them into Platinum Members (minimum 12-month contract) and each referral who signs-up will be recorded against the relevant Member’s name.
• For each referral that is signed up there will be a separate entry made in the draw for that Member. For example if a Member refers 3 friends or family members, then 3 entries will be made in the draw for that member.
• As there are 40 prizes there shall be up to 40 separate winners. Those members who successfully refer friends or family onto a minimum 12-month Platinum Membership at Horizon Leisure Centres between 10.00 am on 1st September 2017 and 4.00 pm on the closing date of 31st October 2017 will be entered into the prize draw.
• The Prize winners will be drawn at random and the draw will be conducted by the Horizon Operations Manager and at least 2 other members of staff and an independent witness.
• The winning entrants will be contacted within ten (10) working days of the closing date of the competition (the ‘Prize Notification’). Should Horizon be unable to contact the winners, then Horizon reserves the right to award the Prize to an alternative winner or winners, selected in the same manner as the original Prize winners.
• The Prize must be accepted and collected in the manner set out in the Prize Notification. If any of the winning entrants are unable or unwilling to accept and collect the Prize in the manner set in the Prize Notification, Horizon may disqualify the winning entrant(s) and select an alternative winning entrant(s) in the same manner as the original Prize winner.
• Horizon may request evidence of age or any other applicable eligibility criteria from entrants before awarding the Prize.
• Horizon will not be responsible for any Moov Now Trackers that are faulty. Any faults are to be referred to the supplier/manufacturer directly for resolution.
• Horizon do not accept responsibility for entries lost, delayed, mislaid or not received due to any technical or unforeseen errors.
• Horizon reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it reasonably believes that an entrant does not meet any applicable eligibility criteria set out in these Rules.
• All competition entrants agree to participate in reasonable publicity arranged by Horizon or its agencies to be posted on Horizon’s media channels or the media channels of its agencies.