Centre Attendant (Part time) x 2
Havant Leisure Centre
Main Purpose of Job
- Welcome and assist customers with general enquiries.
- Understand and be knowledgeable about our products and services.
- To undertake life guarding duties as directed by the Duty Supervisor/Manager.
- To maintain and monitor all facilities to ensure cleanliness is paramount and always free of hazards.
- Responsible for ensuring customers are treated with respect and that they respect their surroundings and our facilities
- Set-up and take down of sports equipment according to schedules.
Position in Organization
- Reports to the Duty Manager on day to day matters.
Scope of the Job
- Front of House Service Delivery
- Health & Safety of Staff and Customers
- Customer Support
- General Maintenance Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
- HSE First Aid Qualification desirable.
- Certificates in COSHH and Health and Safety desirable.
- Coaching Qualification desirable.
- Standard Criminal Records Bureau check.
Hours of work are:
These roles are part time and based on an average of 13 to 14 hours per week, working Saturdays and Sundays.
7th March 2014
Please use one of the following methods to enquire about this position.