Centre Attendant (Part time)
Havant Leisure Centre
Week 1: Tuesday: 17.15 - 22.00 Friday: 17.15 - 22.00 Saturday: 16.00 - 23.00 Sunday: 10.30 - 16.30
Week 2: Tuesday 17.15 - 22.00 Friday: 17.15 - 22.00
The role is part time based on a 2 week rota working average of 15.75 hours per week.
The role is part time based on an average of 5.75 hours per week.
Main Purpose of Job
- Welcome and assist customers with general enquiries.
- Understand and be knowledgeable about our products and services.
- To undertake life guarding duties as directed by the Duty Supervisor/Manager.
- To maintain and monitor all facilities to ensure cleanliness is paramount and always free of hazards.
- Responsible for ensuring customers are treated with respect and that they respect their surroundings and our facilities
- Set-up and take down of sports equipment according to schedules.
Position in Organization
- Reports to the Duty Manager on day to day matters.
Scope of the Job
- Front of House Service Delivery
- Health & Safety of Staff and Customers
- Customer Support
- General Maintenance Responsibilities
Qualifications & Experience
- National Pool Lifeguard Qualification.
- HSE First Aid Qualification desirable.
- Certificates in COSHH and Health and Safety desirable.
- Coaching Qualification desirable.
16th December 2014
Please use one of the following methods to enquire about this position.