Visit our great swimming pools!
Make a splash at either Havant or Waterlooville Leisure Centres. Each Centre has one of the best 25m swimming pools in the local area as well as a 13m splash pool. The pool at Waterlooville, which boasts a fantastic 300 capacity seated spectator area, hosts a variety of swimming galas and events throughout the year. With over 60 hours of public swimming time available at each 25m pool every week you can swim for fun and fitness at a time when it suits you. We also run a range of pool based Aqua Aerobics exercise classes at both sites as well as lane swimming and ladies-only sessions.
Havant Leisure Centre
Two heated indoor pools complete with a 1m springboard with a diving depth of 3m. The main pool at Havant measures 25m x 20m and is graduated from 0.9m at the shallow end to 1.9m at the deep end. Adjacent to the main pool is a shallow area (0.5m) which is ideal for younger children. A separate splash pool measuring 13m x 7.4m is also available which is perfect for children under eight years-old. Entry into the water is by steps and the pool graduates to 0.9m at the deep end.
Please note that the diving board will be out of use from Thursday 27th - Monday 31st March. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Waterlooville Leisure Centre
Two heated indoor pools. The main pool measures 25m x 17m and graduates from 0.9m at the shallow end to 1.8m at the deep end. A tiered seating area for 300 spectators makes the main pool ideal for watching galas and competitions. The splash pool is 13m x 9.5m and entry into the water is by steps and the pool graduates from 0.75m to 0.9m.
Please note the lockers in the changing rooms at Waterlooville Leisure Centre require a padlock to operate. Padlocks are on sale at reception or customers can bring their own.
Swimming Pool Admission Policy
Children under 8 years will only be admitted if accompanied by a responsible adult who must supervise the children in the pool. One adult is restricted to accompanying 2 children under 8.
- Both splash pools are maintained at a slightly higher temperature than the main pools making the perfect for babies and younger children.
- There are no facilities for spectating when using the splash pools.
- It is recommended that your child has their first set of injections before they start swimming - if you have any doubts, consult your midwife or doctor first.
- Swim nappies must be worn by the very young and they are on sale at both sites.
- The swimming pools at Havant and Waterlooville Leisure Centres are fully accessible to customers in wheel chairs.
- Please note that the swimming pool timetable changes during most school holidays
If you would like any more information on swimming please contact reception at you nearest leisure centre.