Horizon Swim School
Swimming Lessons For All Ages And Abilities
Our Swim School offers:
- Fun lessons that meet the needs of the swimmer
- Choice of days and times to suit family commitments
- Professional and qualified teachers
- Awards scheme with badges and certificates
- Lessons for babies (3 months upwards), children and adults of all abilities
- Group or private lessons
- Holiday activities including water polo, synchronised swimming and snorkelling
The benefits of swimming:
- Great exercise for hearts, lungs and muscles
- Exercise is a good way to fend off life threatening diseases
- A great social activity with mental and psychological benefits
- Swimming aids brain development in children and boosts self confidence and self esteem
- An essential skill that may save your life!
All our swimming teachers are Amateur Swimming Association (ASA) or Swimming Teacher Association (STA) qualified to the correct level for the lesson or activity they teach.
Baby Swimming Lessons
We start swimming lessons for babies at 3 months after they have had their second set of injections (if you have any doubts, consult your midwife or doctor first). Our parent and toddler lessons provide a great introduction to water confidence, with games, singing and toys in the pool. Swimming lessons are also a great way for new mums and dads to have fun with their babies and meet other parents.
Adult Swimming Lessons
We run classes for adults of all abilities from the non swimmers wanting to learn to competent swimmers wanting to improve their technique. So if you want to keep up with the kids or grand kids on holiday or train for fitness or triathlons make Horizon Leisure Centres you choice for adult swimming lessons.
Havant & Waterlooville Swimming Club
The swimming club train weekly at both leisure centres. For more information please visit their website www.handwsc.co.uk
To Start Swimming Lessons...
Contact us to book a FREE assessment of your or your child's swimming ability (so we can make sure you start in the right class). To do this please call:
- Havant Leisure Centre 023 9247 6026
- Waterlooville Leisure Centre 023 9224 5900